Monday, November 17, 2008

Local food.

Hi
Most of my work experience is as either a software engineer or a trainer teaching software engineers. After working for a couple of fledgeling software companies (and having my paycheck bounce a few times) I got a job at Microsoft, and spent most of 10 years there, supporting, writing, and then teaching windows programming.
I've always wanted to operate my own business, and left microsoft to found the first of what became three different companies. This farming venture is my third startup, but a little different than the previous 2.
I'm an avid whitewater boater, rafts mostly, and have guided for the last 20 years on a variety of rivers. In 2006 I spent 2 summer months rowing different groups of people down the grand canyon, marking my 6th and 7th trips down that beautiful gorge. I've also boated in canada, alaska, africa and on most of the rivers in washington and idaho.
I love to snowboard and travel. I'm partial to intelligent women with long hair, airedales and stuff that uses diesel fuel. I just find heavy equipment fascinating,

No comments: