Friday, February 20, 2015

Their barn burned down: Fundraiser

The thoughtful food farm had their barn burn down last week; with a loss of equipment and animals and shelter space.

I follow Jeffs blog because I think more than most he's a careful, deliberate farmer who watches his pennies and makes prudent choices.  I was sorry to see his barn go.   You'll see his blog on my "blogs I follow" list.  

I've donated $250 towards his reconstruction, and I'd like to ask my readers to contribute to putting this small farm back on its feet.  This isn't charity, and they still have hard work to do to get back there, but every bit that you can contribute, even a dollar, will help.   

If you've enjoyed, or been outraged, or entertained by my blog over the years, a few dollars paid forward would be much appreciated by me.  

No comments: