Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A change of seasons...

In north america, we're in the middle of winter.  My high temperature today was 32 degrees F (0 C) and my low is looking like 20f (-7c).  It's on cold days like this I start looking at my seed catalogs and plotting what I'm going to plant.

But on the other side of the earth they're just finishing spring and going into summer.  So if you'd like to read about spring vegetables and see pictures of what you might have in march and april and may...  take a look here for a discussion of spring vegetables that she liked.  

Or here for some talk from another author about succession planting

Or here for a discussion of the dastardly crocus that are just up too soon!

Yum.  Fresh spring vegetables.

1 comment:

today said...

The list is already old and outdated.

Heres the new list:

http://www.liq.wa.gov/records/frequently-requested-lists