Sunday, August 26, 2012

New blog I read...

If you're looking at this through the mobile view, you'll have to switch to the regular to see the list of "blogs I follow".  There's a new one there, thoughtful food farm

He's made a couple of posts that are interesting: 

He tried raising pastured rabbits per Natures Harmony, and decided it didn't work. 

He's raised a batch of pigs for sale in the area, and did a very nice writeup of the costs and profits of that operation. 

He's workng very hard to harvest some barley.  Harder than I would.  Maybe he'll make beer!

I love it when someone actually talks about the numbers and the work. 

3 comments:

becky3086 said...

Very nice blog. I really like it!

Jeff said...

Thanks for the shout out Bruce. I've been reading your blog for a long time and have found it to be very helpful.

Bruce King said...

You're welcome Jeff. I like your blogs style, and I think that folks here will too.

Glad you find mine helpful.