Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thanks for reading

I'm not sure what's going on, but this blog has now had 500,000 visitors since i started it.  The traffic is interesting; it's increasing rapidly as time goes by; roughly 10% of all visitors ever were last month; which means, at this rate, we'll surpass 1,000,000 visitors by this time next year.   We are over 1,000 visitors a day; some days approach 2,000. 

My writing is aimed mostly at the nuts-and-bolts aspects of small farming, and the audience I write for is other producers, but apparently that's been a popular topic for other groups as well. 

Anyways, I'm glad that you stopped by, and I hope you find something that interests you. 

Bruce

6 comments:

Mike said...

Wow! 100 visitors a day? That's a ton. We had 2300 in one month last year and we were super excited about it. Congrats on your success. I can see why people stop by. You have valuable input on a lot of different areas.

Thanks for sharing your advice.

Mike

becky3086 said...

I love this blog. I am still going through old posts and feel like I am learning so much!

Matt said...

Keep it going Bruce! Great stuff. I have no idea where you find the time to blog after spending what I assume is 7 days a week at your farm. My guess is you don't watch a lot of TV or take a lot of vacations. You're work is appreciated.

Bruce King said...

Thank you Mike and Becky and Matt.

BigGAdawg said...

I am happy that you are getting so popular. I have been meaning to take a moment and tell you how much I enjoy your blog. It is full of valuable information, interesting stories, (you couldn't make some of this stuff up) and lots of humor. I check in every day or so to see if you have any new posts up--always disappointed if you don't.

BTW, I am glad that your new barn is working out so well for feeding the pigs. Looks like it solved several problems, not the least of which is getting the bureaucrats off your back (for a while).

Garand Gal said...

I always find something interesting here. Thank you.