Thursday, December 10, 2009

Frosted puppy


The puppy really likes the condensed milk, and is right there trying his best to help me every time I'm feeding the pigs.  The milk is the consistency of sour cream -- a little thicker, actually -- and its very heavy.  a 5 gallon bucket weighs about 80lbs.   So while I'm staggering around with this bucket held at arms length to try to keep it off of myself, the pup is running underneath the bucket with his mouth open trying to eat every drip and drop that comes out. 

Mom likes the milk too, but has mastered the concept of eating it once it's on the ground and manages to keep most of it off her fur.  I'm going to have to give the puppy a bath to get the milk out of his fur. 

But he sure is happy. 

1 comment:

sheila said...

Tell Mom to lick him clean.